Friday, July 10, 2009

Product Placement Friday

OK, because I am super, crazy busy at the moment, I’m gonna just pimp out a few products and call it a day. Does that work for you? Ok, good.

1- Fabuloso: This all-purpose household cleaner, in one word, is FABULOSO. It comes in spray form and also jumbo Sam’s Club form. I prefer the latter because I use it every day. For everything. It also comes in several “flavors”. I don’t know if “flavors” is the correct terminology, but work with me. Personally, I think the lavender is the best. But to be fair to the other “flavors”, I technically haven’t used them. I’m like that though. Once I like something, I will very rarely venture out and try something different. I mean, if it ain’t broke…. We used to have a housekeeper a few months ago that turned us on to this. She told me that you can also pour some in a pot and simmer it on the stove and it would make the whole house smell good. I tried this and while it DOES work, you have to be very careful not to let it simmer down to where it burns in the pot. Because then your house will smell the exact opposite of good to the nth degree. AND it takes FOREVER to make the smell go away.



2- Sexy Hair Concepts: Big Sexy Hair Shine Spray. I mean, WOW. This stuff makes your hair look AMAZING, even if you truly don’t have AMAZING hair. Even if you have the unhealthiest hair on the planet, Even if you have no hair at all! I guarantee you will love the way it makes your hair (or head) shine. It is fabulous. Truth be told, I haven’t used it as much lately, but I broke it out this AM and gave a spritz or 2 to my locks and low and behold, INSTANT SHINE! You DO have to be careful though when applying to your crown area. Hold the spray back a good 6 inches and only 1 spritz please. If you overdo it in that particular area, it will have the opposite effect and make your roots look as if they haven’t been washed in like…well, EVER. A little goes a long way is the thing to remember here.
OK- and for M. Diddy's sake, you should all know that Brogan asked for her "fan mail" yesterday as we drove past the mailbox.


No comments: