Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few of our favorite things...

So I try to write my blog during my lunch hour, but since I am a slave to Primo's Fried Broccoli , you guys get pictures instead. I am weak.


Lock up your daughters.
My favorite little Swede.

Aside from someone's TRUNK in this picture, it'd be one of my favorite.

My favorite man in the world. Best daddy, best husband, best KAYAKER! Yea, I'm sure I earned major brownie points for that. The kayaker part anyway- he already knows the rest. Smile.

Tutu's are an angler's ensemble.

My most favorite princess, ever. She pretty much rules this Kingdom over here.....

Sure, he's got common folks wrapped. He's moved on to bigger fish....


This was my favorite family vacation yet. Brogan calls Fairy Godmother "Grandmother" and so every time we walked by, "Grandmother" would yell out and speak to her "Granddaughter." It's one of those "you really had to be there" moments.

I know, right?! Could you just DIE?! This is Brogan's favorite stuffed animal "Zebra". She knows it's a giraffe, but his name is Zebra. She also has a squirrel named "Turkey"....Just go with it.


My favorite son. In fact, I dare say this is my most favorite boy on the planet. Sure, he's my only son, but if he weren't, he'd prolly still be my favorite. Just sayin. We're tight.


My favorite birthday party yet! I don't know who was more excited. And yes. I am wearing a tiara and a ball gown. It is what you do when hosting a Princess themed party.

My favorite cupcakes. I couldn't find a "before" picture. Strawberry on strawberry. Dude, they were solid.


My mom bakes cakes. My mom rocks. My favorite cake award goes to this. Well, ok not technically true. For Brogan's 1st birthday, she made a real life pink Eiffel Tower cake. It was like a foot tall. It was awesome. That theme was "Pink Poodles in Paris". Don't judge me.


My favorite birthday party to date. What? You mean Cinderella and Ariel don't come over for your kid's 3rd birthday?! OMG. I don't even know what we'll do for her 16th....
PS- Brogan is the non-bowed child. Cambrie is the other pretty, pretty princess! They could be twins!

My favorite place in the continental U.S. I would move there tomorrow if I could....

My favorite holiday. I put my tree up on Halloween weekend and it doesn't came down til after New Year's Day. Shut up. I also listen to Christmas music year round. I love it; however, most of the time it is forced upon me via my cube neighbor....NATALIE. Our tree is old and leans a little, but I can't bring myself to throw it out. It really was beautiful, this picture just doesn't do it justice.

My favorite UFC Fighter, Rich "Ace" Franklin. Oh, is he attractive? Really?! I mean, I didn't even notice....






















\

2 comments:

lizziepuckett said...

facebook-check, twitter- check, myspace-check, you silly pickle- CHECK! Love it!

Gen said...

OMG! your favorite is rich franklin? he's in my top three. lol. though, i have to say...my fav is chuck liddell!