Monday, October 10, 2011

Ugandan Paper Bead Necklaces $15, $3 for shipping

Multi Color Extra Long with RED accent beads (can be double stranded)
Red paper bead necklace (can be worn as a double strand)
Brown paper bead necklace (can be worn as a double strand) - This picture doesn't do it justice!

Multi paper bead necklace (can be worn as a double strand)

Multi Color Extra Long with BLUE accent beads (can be double stranded) My personal favorite.

Natural ivory/bluish color  (can be double stranded) BEAUTIFUL!



My model (after eating Dorito's). I also have smaller necklaces; perfect for little girls. I have purple, lime green and a dark brownish color. They fit adults too though :)


My pictures really stink. The necklaces are gorgeous.

Turquiose (can be double stranded)

2 comments:

The Fruitful Family said...

How much for the black shirt?

U Silly Pickle said...

Girl, For LaFonda. Fo Free.