Thursday, September 22, 2011

And The Panic Sets In…..

Home Study expenses. Legal expenses. Airfare.

A third child.

I know the Lord provides, but I’d be lying if I said I was stressing out about how to bring him/her/them here.

The Lord has never failed us. He has never led us somewhere He didn’t intend us to be. He didn’t help us get out of debt in an unfathomable amount of time only for us to sink back in for this adoption. I know this, yet I cannot get my head wrapped around it. The human in me would feel much better if we had the money already sitting in a pretty little account, but I know that wouldn’t require us to act in faith. We know we are called to adopt. In HIS time, not ours. I need to work on being patient. And fundraising. But mostly on being patient. I keep reminding myself that we are acting in, what we believe, is His will. And For us? We feel called to adopt. Regardless. I’ll leave the details to Him.

No comments: