Friday, July 1, 2011

I just want to go ahead and apologize in advance for the multitude of photos I’ll be posting here, as well as, the number of words I’m about to post in a single sentence, but did you know that you can take a picture with your phone, email it to yourself, open it in word “paint”, save it as a jpeg and WHAMMO! ATTACH IT TO A BLOG?!

Jus lika dat. MAGIC.

You guys have no idea how much this makes me smile. I am many things, but tech savvy I am not. I like to think that my great hair makes up for that though. Back to tech-savvy-ness. The best part about this phenomenon is that I sort of accidentally discovered it myself. Like, maybe I AM actually a genius. You’re sitting out there in blog world all, “Whatever, she’s not a genius, but I mean she DOES have great hair, so I’ll give her kudos for that, but genius? I think not. No way”. And in defense, I’m all, “WAY! BECAUSE HOW ELSE COULD MY BRAIN KNOW TO DO THINGS THAT MY HANDS HAD NOT FIGURED OUT YET?!”

Don’t have an answer, do ya? Booyah.

FACE OF A (non make-upped) GENIUS

No comments: