Wednesday, June 29, 2011

http://aholeistodig.blogspot.com


I just want to say, “What an awesome God we serve?!” I don’t know why we stress so much over the financial aspects of mission trips and adoptions. I mean, I DO, because they are crazy expensive, but what I mean is WHY do I doubt He will provide? I am a crazy person, that’s why.

So far we have received lots of cross orders. We have received donations from sweet frands and familia. We have even received donations from people WE DON’T EVEN KNOW. And all because two lil ole people like me and MP were obedient. Wow. And it gets even better because….


My sweet frand, Hannah, is hosting a giveaway, FUNdraiser for me and MP. Hannah and I go way back. I’d type our historical timeline, but Hannah did a much better job than I ever could. In a nutshell, we were lost and then were found. We have since reconnected and I love her more than I ever thought possible. We are sisters in almost every way possible. Please, PLEASE, puh-leeze hop on over and visit her blog. She’s basically a blog celebrity in my eyes. She has the sweetest spirit of anyone I have ever known and has a heart for orphans of the world. Her own sweet Elijah Grey was adopted and WOW- what an awesome family he is now a part of.  He’s a blessed little fellow. For sure. Go read his story on Hannah’s site. It’s a good one!

Thank you all for your support! Please keep those cross orders a-coming’…

It’s pretty safe to say that I have some of the best friends ever. Thankful.
~cp

2 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

god is faithful!
also, i love you.
to the moon and back. xo

Philippians 1:9-11 ESV
"And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God."

The Fruitful Family said...

So excited to come along side y'all during this journey! Big hugs from Atlanta! Can't wait until September!