Friday, January 21, 2011

Short and Sweet. Like me.

I'm typing this from my phone because I kinda just wanna see if it works. What?

I wish you could all see in my living room right now. Not stalkery or anything, but maybe just a peep. MP is sitting next to me on the couch, Netflix-ing a movie from his ipod touch. Brogan is reading digital books on the ipad, laid out like a princess. Swaid is lying on the floor watching the hunting channel..seriously. He loves the hunting channel. And "flootball". If cartoons aren't available he always ALWAYS asks for hunting or flootball. With an "L". And I am syncing Brogans ipod touch on a laptop while simultaneously Facebooking and blogging from my Android. Its almost too much to take in. Even for me.

1 comment:

grey rose (they/them) said...

yeehaw! xo

what Android do you have? I LOVE my incredible!