Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lipstick for cheap!!

I'm so excited about this that I totally had to blog it. Sorry. I just went to CVS because I had a $1 Extra Care Buck (ECB) that was going to expire and I needed to use it because hello? a dollar IS A DOLLAR. So after walking around a few minutes and having nothing jump out at me, I decided to check out the lipstick. You can never go wrong with lipstick. Well, ok technically you can and I've seen bad lipstick happen to good people, but we won't get into that. It's just not pretty. Well, the Rimmel lipstick had a big sign saying "buy one get one free" or BOGO to all you couponers. It just happened that I recently purchased an All*You magazine at WalMart and I had it in my purse. The lipstick was $6.99/ BOGO. Then I found a $3 off one Rimmel lipstick in my All*You mag. Plus my $1 ECB which actually generated this shopping trip. I paid $3.97 for $14.96 worth of quality lipstick. Turns out that Rimmel deal was actually one of LAST WEEK's specials, but since the sign was still up it was honored. SWEET.

No comments: