Since this is day 2 of my “new” blog, I thought I’d treat it like a second date. You know, barely comfortable, yet totally awkward at the same time? I’ll tell you a few more interesting facts about myself and let you bask in all things Christy for a while. I’ll order a salad with dressing on the side, when I really want steak. I’ll drink water when I prefer Diet Coke, and I’ll pass up dessert even thought I so totally want it. After all, I want you to like me. We’ll talk of the weather and I will laugh at your jokes even if I don’t entirely get them. I’m not quite ready to really open up and be myself, but not so uncomfortable that I can’t speak at all. Basically, what I am saying is that our relationship? It’ll be superficial at best, but we’ll get there. In the meantime, I’ll leave you wanting more.
11. The number “11” is totally my number. Yea, that’s right. It’s mine. I don’t say it’s lucky because it’s not. Duh, it’s just a number. But it’s just that I only seem to look at clocks when they read 11:11. AM or PM, makes no difference. It’s cool and if I HAD a lucky number, 11 would be it.
12. I am not crazy about the water. Never have been and probably never will be, much to the dismay of my husband who, I would swear, has gills.
13. I have an unhealthy obsession with Steven Tyler. It’s true. Ask my husband. I don’t care if Dude, DOES look like a lady… ROWR!
14. I hate oranges. The fruit, not the color.
15. I love pink. The color, not the artist.
16. I do not like to talk on the phone, yet I do it ALL.DAY.LONG. This may be why I hate it so much. I guess if you paid me to do it at home, it’d be cool. However, if you DID pay me to talk on the phone in the privacy of my home, it would totally sound like I ran a 1-900 number hotline. So, I probably shouldn’t suggest that again. Ever.
17. I have had a real life stalker before.
18. I don’t get the “little-dog-culture”. Why would you even want to put a dog in your purse?
19. I hate whistling. It’s a noise that should only be used when A) in the prevention of eminent danger or B) Jack Bauer needs to shake down a terrorist in order to find the bomb and his only leverage? Is the WHISTLING. I know I would sell out my momma to make it stop.
20. I need comments to feel good about myself. I kid, but seriously help a sista out. COMMENT!
That's all you'll get out of me this go round. I'll let you pick up the tab and next time you may even get to second base. And on that note, Imma bounce. PEACE!