Monday, August 20, 2007

Bebe at the Beach

So, this weekend we took Bebe to the beach for the very first time! Where are the pictures? you ask. Well, they would be non-existent as Mama forgot her camera. I know- I feel terrible. I also forgot her swimsuit, but that's neither here nor there because when you're 15 months old you can get away with wearing a polka-dotted hat, water shoes and a swim diaper. Note to self; not so cute when you're pushing 30! ha! Just trust me when I say she was so stinkin' cute I couldn't take it any more! She didn't really care about the sand, but man how she loved the water. MP and I took turns holding her and she splashed and splashed and splashed some more! We stayed for about 2 1/2 hours, came back to the house in which we stayed (Thanks again, sweet friend- you know who you are!~) , bathed and she slept for 4 hours! I could not pass up such an opportunity to hit the outlet mall child free, so that's exactly what I did and it was AWESOME! Deals were scored and fun was had by all. I am really looking forward to going back ASAP!

1 comment:

Ozier Family said...

Sounds like y'all had a blast!! I need to see Miss Priss in her hat, shoes, and swim diaper though!

Just dress her up at home and take a pic!! ;) he he!