Monday, October 31, 2011

Brief Weekend Recap

Here's another quick reminder about......

PLATE LUNCH for the Puckett family's adoption!!!
$5 hot dog plate / $8 burger plate 
This Sunday, Nov 6th. 
immediately after church from 11am-1pm
at Barnard Equipment on Old Fannin Rd (right next door to Pump it Up)

You guys, I am SUPER PUMPED about this. Like, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

OK, so here's a quick recap of our weekend:
1. Friday, we hit up the Braddy's Fish Fry in Madison (and it was DELICIOUS, BTW)

2. Saturday, I slept til 9. Then Brogan and I went to Kohl's to buy a new vaccuum cleaner. Why it couldn't have been a FUN purchase, like a new Canon 18-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens, I DO NOT KNOW. Then a birthday party, THEN back to Kohl's because I had a 30% off coupon AND Brogan needed a dress for a wedding she is in next weekend. And THEN, swung by my mama's house as it was HER birthday too. After that, MP and I hit up a costume party (pics later), but MP was a Bee-Gee and I was a pink bunny, complete with FEETY PAJAMAS AND EARS.

3. Sunday, we had Helping Hands at 11, Mazzio's Pizza (as is tradition) for lunch, a TWO HOUR NAP, and then we decorated our Christmas Tree. Oh yes, we di'id. 

Tonight, we are taking Spiderman and Cinderella out for a Trick or Treat Hayride and HOPEFULLY an early bedtime. For them. Not Me. I still feel like I need to prep our house for our Social Worker Interview (which is this Saturday!) After the interview, we're headed to a wedding and on Sunday? I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT OUR PLATE LUNCH FUNDRAISER :)

~cp

No comments: