Monday, October 17, 2011

11/6/11 Plate Lunch 2:30 - 6pm. Feed yo belly while supporting Adoption

Multi-task: Feed yo belly while supporting Adoption


I just got invited to a Plate Lunch fundraiser set for Sunday afternoon, 11/6/11, from 2:30-6pm.

FOR OUR OWN ADOPTION!!

Seriously, how cool is that? I have the greatest friends ever, no doubt. The location was up in the air so I’ve volunteered my house- I mean, it’s the least I could do! Plus, we will have JUST had our 6 hour homestudy interview the day before so I shouldn’t even have to clean J

So, if y’all need dinner plans for your family? Date night? Small group? C’mon! Tickets are $10 plate. Meal is burger and two sides. Company is incredible. Come and go OR come and sit. Whatever. We easy like that. We’ll also have our Ugandan Paper Bead necklaces for sale ($15) and MP’s beautiful crosses for sale ($15). I’m also hoping to have our Tee shirt designed by then, but we’ll see what time allows…..

To make it super easy, you can pay in advance via PayPal. Just click on “Donate” to the right side of the screen, enter $10 per plate, and I will personally email you a confirmation. I will also forward your name AND number of plates paid for to the hostesses. And since it’ll be at my house, I’ll be there to confirm just to avoid any confusion. Don’t have Paypal? Just shoot me an email at usillypickle@comcast.net for my mailing address and then just send a check. OR you can just email me with an RSVP, # plates needed and pay when you get there.

*I’d prefer if you could pay in advance just so we know how much food to buy, but if you wanna wait til you get there, that’s fine too. See? I told you we were easy.

Here’s where we are:
$500 Initial Homestudy fee –        PAID FOR!
$1400 is the actual report itself-  PAID FOR!

Still needed:
$470 - $705 postplacement fees  ($235 a piece, either 2 OR 3 will be required)
$970 for our immigration stuff

And THEN:
Legal fees
Airfare
etc

No comments: