Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kickin' it Back to the Old School

Wow. It's been so long since I blogged that I actually cannot remember blogging. Like ever. Things have been crazy busy lately. Well, since 5/24/10 anyway. Nothing major, but apparently that's the last day I blogged. Oops.

Big Sir is getting ready to turn two (2!) and I cannot believe it. He's so so big and oh so cute. Brogan is excited because she thinks she's almost five (5!) and "gets to lose a toof". Her words, not mine.

Work is well, work.

Because we're practically strangers now, I guess I'll re-start this whole blogging thing again. I'll try to be more diligent in my posting, but I can't make any promises though. My kids come first so most free time is spent 1- reading Elmo books, 2- breaking up arguments, 3- wiping butts.

1. I'm still loving a coupon. If you know of a good deal on anything, pass it my way. Doesn't matter what. I'll probably buy it and either store it, gift it or use it. I just don't pass up good deals is what I'm sayin'

2. I still hate oranges.

3. Rich "Ace" Franklin is still my favorite UFC fighter rivaled only by George "Rush" St. Pierre.

4. The cat, "Mr. Kittybone", is doing well.

5. I still hate country music.

2 comments:

Gen said...

GSP Baby!!!

grey rose (they/them) said...

Woohoo! Marathon? Good for you! So glad you're blogging again ;)

{I still hate country music too-except during summer time. No idea, but I just love it then. I blame drugs.}