Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick! Everybody! Look!

Sorry for the hiatus, apparently my thyroid has freaked out. It's cool. After 4 days of hospital visits for testings and whatnot, I think I'l be just fine. Apparently, I'm "hyperthyroid". Kudos for the weight loss, but the dizziness can leave now. That'd be great. Anyway, I go back for more tests on June 1 so maybe, just maybe, I'll know more then.

Anyway- so at CVS right now there is a couple of super great deals. I'm winging it right now as I don't have my sales paper with me so bear with me.

Blade 5 razor
$6.99 with $6.99 ECB
So basically, it's FREE

Aussie hair care
Sale price is $2.99 bottle with $2.00 ECB (limit 2)
5/16/10 Sunday paper had a $2.00 coupon for any Aussie styler with purchase of shampoo or conditioner
So, I bought shampoo and leave-in spray conditioner for $2.99 each.

$2.99 x 2= $5.98
Used a CVS coupon (from the store card scanner) for $1/ any hair care product
Used the $2/ Aussie coupon from 5/16 paper
Total was $2.98 AND I got back $4.00 in ECB!!
Dude, they paid me $1.02 to take it out of the store!!

No comments: