Sunday, June 28, 2009

Freebie

So I really handn't planned on posting on the weekends, but you got lucky. Not really, it's just that MP got me a really cool Netbook and I wanted to use it. You know, break it in proper-like. Here are a few real life conversations occurring in the Puckett household:

Me: Brogan, don't play in mommy's make-up, ok? I don't want you to break it.
BB: Fine, I'll just go get some of daddy's....

BB: Mommy, my belly hurts
Me: let's go potty, you probably need to poop
BB: um, poop comes from my booty?!

BB: mommy, what's wrong?
ME: baby, my mouth hurts
BB: ooh.....did you bite it with a rock?
Me: yea......I totally bite it with a rock
BB: you got to be careful

MP: so I was thinking, since we've been married, my expendable income has decreased. How is that even possible? We've got 2 incomes...
Me: yea, I don't know. But I can tell you mine has increased tremendously....

Me: ok, seriously Marty. Why is it that you bought ME a netbook, but I can't use it because YOU are playing on it?
MP: because it sucks to be you.....

That's all I got today, folks. Tomorrow I'll recap our weekend and throw in a few more fun facts about yours truly. HOLLA!

2 comments:

Tee said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall at your house, girl. I can always use a good laugh and often read some of your family's "conversations" with my folks. You guys provide great comedic relief around here. Thanks!

lizziepuckett said...

A Netbook? Lucky! Can't wait to hear about your weekend! P.S.. Do you know where the kroger on Countyline is??