Wednesday, March 19, 2008

UFC 82: Pride of a Champion

This is Dan "Hendo" Henderson. He actually fought for the middleweight title, but lost to Anderson "The Spider" Silva that night. It's a shame too, because we REALLY wanted Hendo to win. See that guy below? That's Rich "Ace" Franklin. He WAS the middleweight champion until Anderson Silva beat him too. We like Anderson Silva, but we HEART Rich Franklin. If Hendo had won, then Rich Franklin could have fought Hendo and gotten his title back! I mean, Rich could totally take Hendo! Unfortunately, that fight won't come to pass because Anderson Silva is unstoppable.



Seriously, I LOVE the UFC! MP and I have been faithful followers of the sport for like a million years and we can't get enough of it. So for his birthday this year, I thought it would be cool to actually see one live. So, I bought us tickets and we flew to Columbus, OH to see it! It was AWESOME and we'd love to go to another one!!

No comments: